Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Some cordio is always good.
I don't do much cardio at the gym but on occasion I will jump on a elliptical machine or a stationary bike. The reason I don't do much cardio is because my goal is to put on as much muscle as I can and cardio will kind of hinder it. For those that are just trying to stay in shape there are many ways to incorperate cardio into your work out schedual. You can do 15 minutes of cardio before you hit the weights. You can do 15 minutes of cardio after you hit the weights. You can do it on the day your not hitting the weights (your off days) if you have that kind of time good for you. If you have any questions email I will be happy to get back to you. blog you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment