Monday, November 8, 2010

I tried a new leg press machine on saturday

I talked about my gym getting in some new equipment befor. On Saturday I did legs. I jumped on the new 45* leg press machine because they replaced the old one they had. At first I didn't think any thing of it, felt just like the old one. After the first set It seemed a little easy I used the same weight I normally would for 12 reps  but I felt that I could of done two or three more reps. I said to myself the next day will tell me whats going on , I will see how my legs feel then. Well I woke up the next day my legs felt pumped but nothing I felt when I used the old leg press machine. I don't know maybe it's positioned differently or I may have gotten stronger who knows but I will try something different next time. thegymenthusiast@gmail.com blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment