Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I was off today but on Sunday......

Yeah I go back to the gym tomorrow. I did shoulders and triceps on Sunday and I am still feeling it. I really wanted to discuss the importance of safety. There was a few of us in the gym on Sunday and  a young 20YO was on the smith press machine being mr. ego loads up the bar to do shoulder presses and the bar slips. All I heard was a big bang. He was quick enough to get out of the way but the brand new smith press machine looks like it's going to need some maintenance. My point is that this machine has safety stoppers so if you do drop the weight it dosen't go crashing to the floor or worse falling on you. That's the reason to use a machine like the smith press, for safty. have a question thegymenthusiast@gmail.com blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment