Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ohather Sunday at the GYM

New faces at the gym today. I guess the cabin fever got to some people. This reminds me of the when I feel like going to the gym person. I over heard two knuckle heads talking and one of them is like yeah I have to start coming to the gym now because I'm going on vacation in November. I'm saying to myself  it's going to take more then a few weeks for you to look like your in better shape. Now I'm not trying to put down the person that tries to make an effort to get to the gym, but come on you knew you were going on vacation  so now you think you have to start getting in shape. Give me a break your not proving anything to anybody if you think thats all it takes. you know the drill. thegymenthusiast@gmail.com blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment